Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. John’s Church:
As we look around at St. John’s Church, we cannot help by appreciate our many blessings:
- Our beautiful worship space, fellowship hall and grounds.
- Our worship marked with care and enthusiasm.
- Our many close friends that help build a strong community.
- Our growing spiritual lives together.
- Our outreach to our community, providing for the local needs of others.
- Our committed staff that keeps events and programs moving smoothly.
- Our many opportunities for education and discussion.
- Our many volunteers in ministry who are the foundations of our programs.
Many of us are also blessed in our personal lives with wonderful families and good friends, meaningful and productive work, inquiring minds and good health, and financial well-being. All that we have is, at its foundation, a gift from God. As we live our busy lives, solving our problems, keeping our schedules, we can easily forget to be thankful for what we have been given.
We ask you now to think about the gifts from God that you are most grateful for. Then, in a spirit of thanksgiving, consider how you can share your material well-being through a financial pledge to support the mission and ministry of St. John’s Church.
If you have pledged int he past, please consider increasing your pledge. If you have not pledged in the past, please consider doing so now.
Pledge cards are available at the church office and are renewed each August.
The Rector, Wardens and Vestry of St. John’s Church